November 12, 2012
ADVERTISE ON AMERICA’S
MOST TRUSTED SENIOR SITE
DOWNLOAD MEDIA KIT PDF
Read Frank Kaiser's 10 Commandments for Selling to Seniors, then call 727-331-9122 to place your ad on one of our popular pages.
As of January 2009, at least half of all seniors 65+ had access to the Internet. Among older Americans aged 51-59, 72 percent use the Net, as do 54 percent of today's 60- to 69-year-olds.*
A recent Nielsen survey found that 29 million people age 55 and older bought something online in the last six months, compared with about 27.4 million a year ago. By contrast, the number of adults who bought something online in the last year actually dropped, to 107.4 million from 112 million.
Seniors are the most affluent of any age segment, controlling three-fourths of all US wealth. They wield $1.7 trillion in annual buying power. About 81 percent of people 65 and older own their own homes. (www.onmagazine.com)
*According to a 2007 survey by the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
With the St. Petersburg Time and 83 other newspapers now syndicating Suddenly Senior, the column is read by about 3,100,000 readers monthly.
Suddenly Senior offers advertisers 3, 6 and 12 month contracts for both text ads and display ads.
SUDDENLY SENIOR ADVERTISING WORKS!
HERE'S HOW YOUR MESSAGE REACHES OUR READERS...
- 1. We display your 200 x 120 (approx.) ad — no dynamic or animated banners allowed — prominantly and FULL TIME — no rotation — on ten (10) of Suddenly Senior's most-viewed pages. 3 month minimum.
- Jay Conrad Levinson, author of Guerrilla Marketing, insightfully argues that marketing is a conservative investment. The payoff only comes with a consistent investment plan. Rookies get gun-shy too soon.
Anything less than three months is inefficient.
- 2. If you’d prefer, you may advertise your banner on five of the top-10 trafficked pages, three-month minimum.
- 3. Your banner is placed at the top of some pages, in the middle or end of others, assuring an even playing ground for all. Because of extremely high traffic, banners on the home page are rotated monthly.
- 4. We limit the number of banner advertisers at any one time. This avoids clutter and gives you the full force of Suddenly Senior's readership.
- 5. We cannot offer any guarantee of click-throughs or the number of customers that will act on your ad but 94 percent of all Suddenly Senior advertisers continue to renew their contracts time after time.
- 6. We must be paid before your ad or banner can run.