13 GREAT THINGS ABOUT GETTING OLD
1. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
2. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
3. It's harder and harder for sexual harassment charges to stick.
4. If you've never smoked, you can start now and it won't have time to hurt you.
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them, either.
7. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
8. Your eyes won't get much worse.
9. Things you buy now won't wear out.
10. No one expects you to run into a burning building.
11. There's nothing left to learn the hard way.
12. Your joints are more accurate than the National Weather Service.
13. In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
TIME CAPSULE TAKES YOU BACK TO YOUR BIRTH
Want a detailed picture of the day you were born? Or any other day all the way back to 1900? Just enter your birth date and voila! You get international and sports headlines, top songs, Academy Award Winners, even prices prevalent on that date. Talk about the "good old days"; when I was born homes sold for $6,296, cars for $580, a loaf of bread went for 8 cents, gas for only 11 cents a gallon. Check out your birth date -- it's good fun! Go to http://dmarie.com/timecap/
IF YOU LIKED THIS, LET US KNOW. CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL FRANK.